- I actually like to clean. I’m not saying I’m a big fan of cleaning the toilets or bathrooms, but I like to vacumn dust and organize. It calms and centers me when my house and space is organized.
- I make my bed every day.
- I’m not a computer person, strange coming from a blogger, right? Being on the computer for more than an hour at a time drains me. I need people, interaction and nature.
- I really wasn’t a fan of vegetables until about 8 years ago. Of course I ate them, but I begrudgingly did so. I realized when I had kids that I better learn how to eat them without cringing, (what kind of an example would I be) so I finally learned how to cook them so they tasted good, and now of course, I love them!
- I never tried kale until a year ago. Yes, the kale obsessed mama was not kale obsessed a year ago. Hmmmm, what was I obsessed with? Oh yes, it was arugula salads. What’s next, bok choy?
- I hate figuring out what to wear everyday. I honestly wish I had someone, like Andie, that could lay out an outfit for me each day (a cute one preferably).
- These are the cities that I have lived in; Scotia, NY, Bristol, RI, Washington, DC, Minneapolis, MN. I now reside in Marin County, which is 10 minutes north of San Francisco.
- One place I would love to visit is Europe. I have never been, and would love to change that.
- I have eaten the same breakfast practically everyday since I was 17. Grape nuts topped with something like granola, go-lean crunch, plain cheerios, you get it. I change up what I top my grape nuts with, but the base is the same. I also have a cup of coffee, but I added that addition after college.
- I have never gone to bed without washing my face or brushing my teeth. Seriously, even on those crazy college nights.
There are of course, many more aspects to who I am, but I will leave you with those and share more later. Let’s move on with this week’s weekly menu.
Disclaimer: I did not make the pizza this past Friday night. I was a rebel and went astray from the weekly menu. The day got busy and I was fighting a cold, so we went to our favorite kitchen away from home, DJ’s. I loved it though because I ran into so many friends (Andie and Mike) and familiar faces that night. Sometimes its good to get out of the house.