I recently graduated from the Natural Chef Program at Bauman College in March of 2016, so I’m officially a natural chef! Yippee!
I’m now expanding from just the sitting behind the computer and typing up recipes. I want to get out there and work with YOU in person. One of the things I love to do is share techniques, recipes and ideas, and teach people how to cook! I gain so much from working hands on with people!
- Catering small intimate dinner parties or lunches.
- Teaching cooking classes to newbie cooks, teens, parents, as well as parents and children together. Why not get cooking together as a family, right?
- I’m also available to come in your home and personally teach you the basics of cooking, menu planning and grocery shopping.
- I can help you restock, or stock your kitchen/pantry with healthy staples and snacks.
- I can go through with you and and organize your kitchen with the necessary tools and gadgets to become a great chef in your own house!
I’m also a natural sales person, so if I find a gadget, product or ingredient that I LOVE, then I can sell it to anyone. I have a natural enthusiasm and excitement for talking to anyone and everyone about the things I LOVE, so if you have a product that you want me sample, advertise, or create a recipe for, then email me!